Fall background

Monday, August 24, 2009

Florida trip

Jake and I made our first plane trip together to Florida! He did awesome on the plane! On the way there he slept for about an hour, and on the way home he was up the whole time but was just playing and talking to everyone. I visited Phil's side of the family, my family, and some good friends on the east coast. My family got together at a Hyatt resort in Bonita Springs. I got to hang out with my brother and his girls for about 3 days, it was fabulous! And of course, the grandparents loved hanging out with Jake too. Jake went swimming in the pool, stuck his feet in the ocean and ate some sand! Grandma and Grandpa Dean and Uncle Mike got to go swimming with Jake too! Jake enjoyed meeting their cat, Ebony, and had fun at church. He also got to hang out at Fort Myers beach! Over on the east coast, I saw my dear friends Tammy, Lauren, Bobby, and Danny. Tammy and Lauren have beautiful kiddos. Tammy's boy, Spencer, who is 5 months older than Jake, kept trying to feed him pretzel sticks...it was hysterical. It was so wonderful to see everyone! I only wished that Phil could have joined us..it would have made the whole week more complete. All in all, it was a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you for making the trip by yourself! You are brave, but Jake is such a sweet boy that I'm not surprised he did so well! So glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete