Fall background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The anticipation.....

I have been so bad about posting stuff on here...I will really be surprised if anyone even checks this anymore!! Our camera is broken so we haven't been able to take pics like we normally would; thus, the lack of cute pictures from the rest of the summer. But....baby is coming soon!!!! I am currently almost 37 weeks pregnant, which means I have about 3 weeks until my "official" due date of October 19th. WARNING: I'm about to get a tad personal here with preggo stuff so be preapred. I am already dilated to 3cm and having tons of Braxton Hicks contractions so doc thinks that I will probably deliever earlier than my due date! So, the waiting game is on. I'm hoping to make it at least past 38 weeks so that baby boy can fatten up a bit. Jake was only 6lbs, 6oz so we expect junior needs all the "cooking" time that he can get in order to gain some more weight. We are pretty sure on a name, but Phil is not ready to announce it yet, so I'm not going to post it yet on here. I'm hoping that I won't need to be induced this time, since I'm already dilated, and will get to experience the whole "water breaking" and real contractions naturally this time. Jake definitley senses that something is going on. He has been super clingy and really needing "mommy" attention more than ever. (Even though he gets it every day!) He often pats my belly, kisses it, and will say, "Hi brudder!"...of course, after I tell him to do so. I think he will eventually be a great big brother and be very gentle with his baby brother as he is really good with kids younger than him. I worry that there is going to be some major jealousy issues at first as Jake gets used to sharing his mommy with a baby. But, we will get through it! I don't have any maternity pictures to post since our camera has been broken. But, I did get some done professionally and am just waiting to get those back. I will post once I can. We have not been nearly as diligent at taking pics this time of my growing belly! I am officially on break from teaching Stroller Strides right now and will resume teaching once baby boy is 6 weeks old. Phil is getting the baby room painted this weekend and I'm so excited to see how it will turn out. We'll post pics once its done!! Here are some random pics of my boy...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the last couple of weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of your new one!

    ReplyDelete